Monday, May 18, 2015

Blogging on

So far I've really enjoyed the readings we've been assigned this Maymester.  Some of the articles in the required reading made me aware of some social media I wasn't aware of, such as Vine.  I can't say I'll rush out and add additional personal social media accounts to all the various options out there, but it is really interesting to see how different libraries are using their accounts.  While I was prepared for having to do a lot of reading for this class, the number of discussion posts has caught me a little off guard.  If you've ever spent time with me personally, you'd know I'm not a huge talker!  But, it's good practice to put thoughts down, so I'll go now to BlazeView and get some more posts out.  Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment